PROVEN DOSES OF PROVEN INGREDIENTS
BUILD is a synergistic blend of 5 grams creatine monohydrate, 3 grams beta-alanine, & 3 grams hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB). These doses are the “gold standard” in research and have been scientifically validated to enhance strength, power, resistance to fatigue, muscle recovery, and lean mass gains. BUILD is your simple solution to add strength, power, and muscle, safely and effectively. No other product contains this stack of clinically validated strength ingredients.GET BUILD
Creatine, HMB, and Beta Alanine. Commonly sold, but not commonly dosed properly, and rarely (never) combined effectively to support optimal performance. BUILD has the right dosages, backed by research.
Why is BUILD an excellent choice? Here is the quick and straightforward answer: BUILD is important for both performance and recovery, and it can improve your strength, power, endurance, stamina, recovery, and muscle growth. BUILD is the ultimate game-changer.GET BUILD
See the results on your arms, legs, & torso. Both creatine and beta-alanine have been shown to enhance lean mass gains, & combining creatine and HMB resulted in 3.4 pounds of extra muscle from strength training.6,4
Go Longer, Recover Faster
Extend your training and recover like a pro with BUILD. Research found that beta-alanine delayed the onset of muscular fatigue while cycling, & HMB reduced markers of muscle damage after resistance exercise.7,4
WHATS IN BUILD?
CREATINE: Creatine is likely the most researched sports supplement on the planet, shown to safely & effectively improve strength, power, body composition , & cognitive health in a range of populations. 1 Stored in muscle tissue, creatine improves the supply of energy (ATP) to your muscles. Creatine is produced in your liver and also found in animal products.
Hydroxymethylbutyrate:HMB is derived from the branched-chain amino acid, leucine, and has similar effects for stimulating muscle growth and repair.8 Researchers have found that combining HMB with resistance exercise enhances strength, power, recovery, and body composition.3
Beta-alanine:Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid synthesized in your liver. It’s a precursor to carnosine, a compound linked to enhanced muscular performance. Supplementing with beta-alanine in conjunction with exercise has been shown to reduce fatigue, boost strength, and stimulate muscle gain 5,6.
DrinkHRW BUILD formula is my simple hack to more strength, power & lean mass gains Formulated with clinically-validated doses of creatine, beta-alanine, and HMB for maximum benefit. Take BUILD to lift more weight, do more reps, and gain more lean mass to reward your hard work
NATAN LEVY @natan_levy
⠀The name is simple and ingredients are not. Without reeling off everything I just want to say 2 which are great. One of them are 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 which is amazing for increased power output, degreased fatigue and exhaustion and the other is 𝗛𝗠𝗕. You don’t hear about it often in supplement but it’s awesome.
ROGER SNIPES @rogersnipes
My favourites @drinkhrw 4 life !!
LUPITA GODINEZ @loopygodinez
Boost and Build by @drinkhrw! Proven ingredients, tested to the highest level!
Tristan “Boondock” Connelly @mmatristan
BUILT ON SOLID SCIENCE
We took our time building BUILD. First we researched the three most clinically-validated ingredients for strength and muscle gains, then we combined them in the doses used in published studies. Other sports supplements give you “fairy dust” levels of these ingredients. You might as well be taking a placebo. But we didn’t skimp on dosages with BUILD. We used scientifically-tested amounts of creatine, beta-alanine, and HMB to deliver the benefits you’re after.
What benefits? Becoming a stronger, more powerful, faster-recovering, more energetic, more muscular version of yourself—in both training and life. You’re already putting in the hard work. The easy part is taking BUILD.
BUILD is not just for bodybuilders, athletes, or gym junkies who want to augment their training and gain additional strength, power, and muscle for the same amount of work. The truth is, anyone who values staying strong, lean, and sharp can benefit from BUILD. Men lose 1% of their muscle mass per year (on average) after 30. Creatine has been shown to reduce age-related muscle loss and cognitive decline, and HMB may have similar anti-aging benefits.Get started with BUILD today!
CERTIFIED FOR PEACE OF MIND
Rest easy knowing that each bottle of BUILD contains exactly what it says on the label. All batches are certified by Informed Sport, a third party lab that tests for stated ingredients, contaminants, and WADA-banned substances.https://www.informed-sport.com
IF YOU DONT LOVE BUILD, WE WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1) International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand:safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine , Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- 2) Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- 3) International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: beta-hydroxy -beta-methylbutyrate (HMB), Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- 4) Creatine and beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) additively increase lean body mass and muscle strength during a weight-training program, Nutrition
- 5) Effects of β-alanine supplementation during a 5-week strength training program: a randomized, controlled study, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- 6) Effects of β-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- 7) Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- 8) Is HMB an effective anabolic agent to improve outcome in older diseased populations? Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care
- 9) Creatine supplementation and health variables: a retrospective study, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise
- 10) International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition