Water, or H2O molecules contain hydrogen atoms, but not dissolved hydrogen gas. Think of this process like adding carbon dioxide bubbles to water. Instead of adding bubbles, you’re adding dissolved hydrogen!
Hydrogen rich water (hydrogen dissolved in water) is the preferred delivery method—compared to inhaling hydrogen gas— for delivering results in clinical trials.
85 clinical trials (more coming) speak to the beneficial effects of molecular hydrogen on inflammation, metabolism, exercise capacity, recovery, liver function, and many other aspects of physiology.
We recommend using 1 -2 tablets per day, based on the available evidence.
Yes, but only for 1 - 2 minutes while the tablet dissolves. That’s how our patented delivery system works best. Feel free to seal the bottle afterwards and take it with you.
In all the published literature, there are no reported side effects attributed to drinking hydrogen water. It’s believed to have an extremely high safety profile, and much higher concentrations are used therapeutically to prevent decompression sickness. Still, we recommend limiting your dosage to 6 tablets daily. Also, those with diabetes should monitor glucose and insulin levels, as hydrogen water can have a hypoglycemic effect.
1. Hydrogen vs. Caffeine for Improved Alertness in Sleep-Deprived Humans, Neurophysiology
2. Beneficial biological effects and the underlying mechanisms of molecular hydrogen - comprehensive review of 321 original articles -, Medical Gas Research
3. 28-Days Hydrogen-Rich Water Supplementation Affects Exercise Capacity in Mid-Age Overweight Women, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
4. Hydrogen Rich Water Improved Ventilatory, Perceptual and Lactate Responses to Exercise, International Journal of Sports Medicine
5. The Effects of 24-Week, High-Concentration Hydrogen-Rich Water on Body Composition, Blood Lipid Profiles and Inflammation Biomarkers in Men and Women with Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Obesity: Targets and Therapy